Monday, March 31, 2014

Mug Rugs and Triangles, Oh My!

I've joined a Mug Rug Swap from the Quilting Gallery. You too can still join, but only til April 1 at 9 AM. 

Hurry Hurry Hurry. Step Right Up. 

It just sounds like fun to me! See the button on the right sidebar. You are assigned a partner, based on your level of competency, and hers (his). Mailed by May 20 for domestic mail. You can choose if you want an international partner, or stick to domestic. I chose to stick to domestic for my first one.

I downloaded my pattern last night, so I'm ready to go! Waiting to hear who my partner will be. You can see pictures of the mug rugs if you click the button.


In spite of the daffodils trying to poke their way above ground, we still have lots of snow. How long until it's all gone?


I've been cutting out my triangles for the Triangle Quilt Along. I'm using Inklingo to print my triangles. I like the Inklingo system because it prints the seam lines for you. Makes it easier.
 You can just see my Inklingo lines on the wrong side of my purple fabric. (Honest, it's purple.)  That's the way you want them, so they won't show thru your quilt. I am making mine with 13 shades of purple.

Thanks,
Lin

1 comment:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

looking forward to seeing your inklingo quilt - I hope you will show progress along the way