Sunday, March 30, 2014

30/30 Quilt Challenge

My update on my 30/30 Quilt Challenge. It only lasts thru the end of the month.

My review of what I was able to get done for myself, is everything I got done, since it is all for myself,

Ribbon Rings is still in pieces

First attempt at McTavishing--sketch book

Dill Dally is a flimsy

Picked fabric for Triangle Quilt Along

Celtic Solstice is together

Next attempt at McTavishing

Celtic Solstice with borders

Third attempt at McTavishing-front

Third attempt at McTavishing-back

We've been home for maybe 3 weeks of the month and I had my Doctors' appointments. 
Not too bad. I have 2 quilts spray basted and ready for the needle. 

Thanks,
Lin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Those Ribbon Rings blocks are so interesting! I'm going to read back and see if I can find the pattern.