Friday, March 21, 2014

Moving Along

I've gotten more done on Celtic Solstice. I guess it's getting tiring hearing that each day, eh? It has been a long commitment working away on it.
Well, here's a pic of my whole design wall covered in Block Ones.
I think it's going to be a stunning quilt!

I'm anxious to get started with my Triangle Quilt Along. I want to know how big to cut the triangles, I wanna start! But, you know, even if I did know today, I know I would want to get Celtic Solstice to the flimsy stage before I start another project. That's the way I roll.


I'm linking up today with Pretty BobbinsTGIFF @ Sew Fresh QuiltsWhoop Whoop Friday @ Confessions of a Fabric AddictLink a Finish Friday @ Richard and Tanya Quilts, and Fabric Frenzy Friday @ Fort Worth Studio.

Thanks,
Lin

4 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

it is looking beautiful! yes if you are close to finishing this one I would wait too

Lorna McMahon said...

Your design wall is looking great, Lin! Such a sunny mix of summer colours! Keep up the good work, girlfriend!

Catherine said...

Well done Lin. It's going to be beautiful

Fort Worth Fabric Studio said...

Lin, you are right it is going to be stunning! :) I can't wait to see it finished!

Thank you for linking up to Fabric Frenzy Friday!
-Lindsey
Fabric Frenzy Friday