Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Button, button, Who's Got the Button?

I made a button!!!!! Whooo Hoooo! See it in my sidebar? See Trixie looking like she wants loving? She always looks like that.

Amy's Free Motion Quilting recommended this site: Button Generator and it worked!!!! I was so frustrated before. I kept trying different people's tutes and the best I ever got was the picture showing up. Now, I think I've got it!!

Well, Amy's Free Motion Quilting is also the site with the McTavishing that I joined. So I posted my progress. I showed that here on Saturday. It's so hard for me to keep my days straight.

I've been steadily working on Celtic Solstice. But first I had to rip.

 A whole pile of these were put together wrong. So there's a picture of Mr Ripper along with his handi-work. When you get to know him well (as I do), you can just call him Jack. Here are some close-ups of Jack. You'll notice some of the threads he left behind, in the pic too.
The only thing I don't like about Jack, is that there's no place to put his hat while I'm using him. I'm sure I'm going to lose it someday. I like the little rubbery end to help remove threads, and I like the weight of it.

Thanks,
Lin


2 comments:

West Michigan Quilter said...

Congratulations! Glad you made your button. Thanks for the link. I'm bookmarking it for future reference.

West Michigan Quilter said...

Okay, tell me about this button. When I click on it nothing happens.