Thursday, March 13, 2014

Dilemma!

OK, I need help. Here is the pattern I'm doing.



An here are all my pieces. (Why do I feel like I'm doing "and here is the steeple"?)


Now I have to decide on layout. I could uses two prints of the same color, like this:
Two blues, two yellows.

Or I could use different colors. Yellow and pink, blue and green.



I need help! I've gotten two votes for same colors. What do you think?


I'm linked up today with Let's Bee Social @ Sew Fresh Quilts and Needle and Thread Thursday

Thanks,
Lin

9 comments:

Kat Scribner said...

I prefer the first one

LindseyAnne said...

I like the second one. I really like the green with the blue - it zings!

Lorna McMahon said...

I like the second one better, Lin! It looks more interesting and I love the mix!

Julie S said...

Yep, the first one for me. Or you could just make more and have two quilts, one of each!

Tina Craig said...

I like the first one.

Dawn said...

First one for me, you can see the shape better

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I like the color combination of the first photo that you show - the design seems to flow better.

Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation said...

I like the first option, I agree with another comment that you can see the shape more clearly.

Thanks so much for linking up to Needle and Thread Thursday!

:) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Found it! Are those 2.5" strips by any chance? Such a striking pattern!