Tuesday, March 25, 2014

McTavishing

Here is my attempt at McTavishing for the McTavishing link up @ Amy's Free Motion Adventures
Right side

Back side
The right side is an aqua dot, and the back is a solid yellow. I used a green thread, so you can see it on both sides, so you could see my stitching. If I used a matching thread, all you'd get is the texture. I think I have some Wonder Woman hair in it this time. The square is 10 1/2" x 10 1/2". Funny how some of it turns out. I may have to check out Wonder Woman's hair really well sometime.

Thanks,
Lin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are really pretty!

Amy @ Amy's FMQ Adventures said...

I like it! It has a cool sketchy quality. Thanks for linking up!

Wendy said...

I love how this has turned out...what will you make with this sample?