Tuesday, March 4, 2014

ALLIGATORS!

As you may have deduced, I am afraid of alligators. And snakes. Both of which Florida has plenty of. So I think I am collecting alligator warning signs. Do thy know they're supposed to stay away from me, and Trixie?

Here's my first sign:
I promised I would not feed the alligators.

Then this one:
I like that it says NO SWIMMING. Well, duh!

I found another sign when we were looking for manatees, but the pic is MIA. Who could have taken it?? An alligator? Probably. Scary, huh?

Last night I got started on my next flimsy. I'll have so much to do when I get home. Of course, I may be out of it, with the root canal. What do you think? Will I need rebound time?

Lin

2 comments:

Vera said...

I like that you shouldn't disturb them :-)

Lorna McMahon said...

Looking forward to seeing your latest flimsy, Lin! Hope you recover quickly from your root canal. At least that is one canal that won't have any gators in it! Ha, ha!