Thursday, June 26, 2014

Supernova My Block 2!

I spent two days busily making my Supernova Block 2. I chose to make this one in blues. My partner and I decided she will make the warm colors and I will make the cool ones. No doubt, because I'm so cool!!! Yeah, baby!

I sent her a picture of my block. She's not ready to send hers yet, so she asked that I wait until she's ready before I send mine to her. I had asked her if she wanted a picture or wanted to be surprised. She wanted the pic NOW! She also said I could go ahead and blog about it now too.

So here's my block:


I think it kinda looks like there's light coming from the center.

Thanks,
Lin

4 comments:

Gina said...

Great block. I love the pencil fabric xx

purduepam said...

Love it.

Yvonne @ Quilting Jetgirl said...

I like how you carefully arranged the pencil prints to line up the same way! :)

Catherine said...

I love your cool block too.