Wednesday, June 4, 2014

New Quilt Bloggers

I have joined the New Quilt Bloggers Blog Hop. It is very exciting. I have already learned quite a bit. Since I'm a newbie to this whole blogging thing, there is a lot to learn. I'm kinda proud of myself for all I have learned, but realize there is a world of other stuff I need to know. I expect to be making my blog a lot prettier with a little help from my friends.
We will be having a blog hop every week, and I hope you will follow. You can read all about it at Plum and June's. The first day is Today! Please take a look at the above link to check us out.

I have been busy on my Judy Niemeyer quilt. Here are a pic where I am right now. I have the next section half-completed. That will have light points and dark circles.

I'm pretty sure I will order more foundation sheets and make this a queen size quilt. I'm loving it so much, I want to see it every day!

Thanks,
Lin

1 comment:

West Michigan Quilter said...

Your quilt is looking beautiful! Thanks for the link to the hop.