Tuesday, June 3, 2014

May 2014 Retrospective

I feel like I didn't accomplish much in May. I'm hoping when I check this out, I will be pleasantly surprised.

First, I made my purple mug rug:


WIP Blue Jean Quilt. Still in same condition.

Practice Battings:






I learned a lot with that exercise.


I finished my Jelly Roll Quilt:


Made my batik table topper and coasters:


Sent off my mug rugs to Dianna, and received mine:


Made my first Supernova Block and received one from Pam:


Well,I guess I can't be too disappointed, can I?

Thanks,
Lin

3 comments:

Yvonne @ Quilting Jetgirl said...

That's quite a bit of work, and lots of practice FMQing!

Anonymous said...

--- and, you were gone, how long? AND you started the golf lessons -- that's a lot. You should be proud I am both proud of you and envious of all you accomplish. Pp

Patch the Giraffe said...

You actually had a very productive month! This is interesting doing a checklist ... I feel like I get nothing done most of the time. It would be fun to go back.