- I started blogging for a digital record of what I accomplish in sewing. I was pretty impressed with my January recap. So now I have pics of everything and can return to find out more about what I made.
- I'm accountable, but only to myself. But since I'm blogging about the things I make, I do want to keep making new things. It does make it harder when I'm working on a long project, and can't just keep saying, I continued to work on *x* today. That's boring even just to myself.
- So it's motivating, keeps me plugging along.
- I like that I'm learning something new. This whole blogging thing is a whole other animal for me! I'm pleased that I'm doing this so well.
- I like the sociability of it. There is a whole world of quilters out there. I've had "conversations" with people from Australia, Canada, Wales, and all over the US. That's exciting to me. Maybe I won't get there anytime soon, but my words will. The people who blog are very friendly and helpful. I have asked very "newbie" questions, and gotten wonderful answers. Many bloggers have lists of blog helps on their site. Great resources.
- This is like a big digital scrapbook. I like that.
Sorry no pics today.