Sunday, February 2, 2014

January Retrospective

What have I accomplished in January? This is a lot of *why* I wanted to blog in the first place. To hold myself accountable, and to actually see what I've done.
So here goes:
I got the top done for the Jelly Roll Race, 



the Christmas quilt,




made the mug rugs from Superior University,




started machine quilting Mom's quilt from the 60's,


worked on piecing for my Celtic Solstice quilt,


and started a blog (!!).

Pretty good for two weeks, eh? I've only been blogging for two weeks, so I've documented what I've done in that time. I actually started on many of these before that two weeks, but I have managed to accomplish more than I suspected. Hooray!

I have a couple new link ups on my side bar: Sew Many Ways (where I was able to learn a lot about blogging), Lit and Laundry,  and Sew Darn Crafty. Special thanks to Karen at So Many Ways for her kindness in creating tutes on blogging.

Lin


3 comments:

Ramona said...

Welcome to blogging. It is a great way to keep track of projects and ideas. I am motivated by blogging, too, so I have something to add to my blog. All of your projects are lovely.

Sewgreen said...

That's why I blog too!! I love being able to look back and see all that I have accomplished!

Nrhaller said...

I'm so pleased you "went for it" and started yourself a blog. I've enjoyed reading yours. Keep up the good work.
Rae (nrhaller@aol.com)