Friday, February 14, 2014

O-Lin-pics Day 4



The athlete had a partial day off yesterday to regroup for the rest of the challenges to come with the O-Lin-pics. The athlete tested herself playing Wii bowling, not even achieving a personal best on this day of non-competitive sport. 

(aside)
There must be a way of throwing a hook in Wii bowling, isn't there?

The athlete spent time packing up her projects (in the reorganizing category) for travel. She is awarded a Gold medal for this event. 


---
---

The athlete announces a change in venue. She will commence a trip to Florida (YAY!). Warm weather here we come!

There was confetti thrown at the parade for the athlete.
.
The Mr. Athlete plans on cleaning it up. The athlete is just glad for all the adulation from her fans. 

----
----
Yesterday I praised Karen from Sew Many Ways for her blogging tips. Today I would like to mention Catherine from ditsygranquilts for introducing me to Slow Bloggers and Blogging Without Obligation. I love the ideas found therein. I will work hard not to feel guilty for the days I miss blogging. Sometimes, Life gets in the way. 
I am not sorry to be leaving this kind of weather:


And, I hope, finding this kind:


Thank you, and Happy Valentines Day,
Lin

1 comment:

Catherine said...

No gold medal as the athlete forgot to take her baton (sorry, projects) on the trip! Better luck in 2018