Sunday, February 16, 2014

Shopping

On February 7 my Beloved and I went shopping. Errands mostly. But the largest city near us is 1 hour away. So that's where we headed. I wanted to hit a quilt shop, Attic Windows. Before we got there tho, there was a traffic accident that held up traffic for a long time. My Beloved was able to maneuver us around the jam and get us back on our way. He has this amazing Map embedded in his brain. I didn't get that optional item when I was born. He can zip thru streets and find his way back to where he wanted to go in the first place. I can't. sigh. Perhaps another difference between men and women?

Anyway, he got me to Attic Windows. I had been there once before, years ago. So it was like an all-new shop to me. What fun. What bright fun fabrics, what great displays. I needed some additions to my pre-cuts to make patterns. Brought my pre-cuts with me (I remembered them!). A very nice employee helped me to find exactly what these quilts need. I love it when they can suggest something, but not make you feel like an idiot if it's not your favorite too.

You'll find a link here from Attic Windows. Go look into the Attic Windows and visit with Caroll. One doesn't often get a chance to peek into attic windows. Usually too high. 

Attic Window Quilt Shop


Lin

1 comment:

West Michigan Quilter said...

Cute post. Thanks for the shout out. Glad you made it to the shop. Hope you come back and that I'm there so we can meet. Have a great trip!