Saturday, April 19, 2014

The Quilt Mobile

We are back in the Quilt Mobile, in Florida. We'll be bringing it back home now, so we can use it this summer nearer to home. I'm pretty happy with the Quilt Mobile. I think it's the right size for us.

On the way down to Florida, we stayed one night in a motel. While he was checking in, the clerk told Mr. LQ that our room should be nice and quiet because there was "another elderly couple" right next door. I've never thought of us as "elderly," and I don't think I ever will! We've been laughing about it ever since. The nerve. I know when you're young, 60s seems old, but HEY!

The campground we're in is pretty empty. Most people have already headed home. It's Good Friday too, I don't know if that makes any difference. But I've seen few humans when I walk Trixie around. We do see lots of squirrels tho. She doesn't like the squirrels.

There are ducks here at the campground, and turtles.






Pretty cool, eh? I haven't introduced Trixie to any of these guys.

I'll sew tonight. YAY!

Thanks,
Lin

2 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

oh that comment would have bugged me!! we are 61 & 62 and both with white/gray hair - at times getting the senior discount by looks bugs the heck out of me!!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

what kind of camper do you have?