Sunday, April 27, 2014

Catch Up

I promised a better picture of the dogwoods, so here's that:


They are the prettiest things, aren't they? Or maybe I'm just so anxious for flowers.

When we got home, I found out my daffodils waited for me! I always think they're one of the happiest flowers. Daffodils and forsythia. Maybe I like yellow flowers?
So here's my daffs:


I have daffs all around my house! Some of them are silly. They grow up thru leaves, instead of pushing them aside.



I rescued those daffs from the constrictions of the leaves. I am Super Lin. I need a cape!

Now that we're home, I have so much to do. I scrubbed out the camper, it is sparkling inside, waiting for a new season of camping. We'll take it out a number of times this summer.

I have tons of flimsies waiting for me too. There are three hanging on my second story railing, maybe nasty comments to me about how I'm NOT quilting them. You should hear the things they say! I didn't know they even knew words like that. Well, tomorrow I'm planning on spray basting several. At least it's a step, right?

Thanks,
Lin

1 comment:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

where is home that daffodils are first now opening? Do you use the camper for the winter in a warm place then home in the north for the rest of the year?