Thursday, April 3, 2014

Small Blog Meet

I'm linking up to Lily's Quilts and her Small Blog Meet. I for sure have a small blog, and that's really OK with me. I started this for myself, and I DO read it. Please see Lily's button at the bottom of my blog.

I spent the day cutting the rest of my triangles for the Triangle Quilt Along at Sassy Quilter. My colors are all purples, after all it is Pantone's color of the year! lol. I worried about if I would like it being monotone. Well, it doesn't look monotone to me. I got help picking out my purples, and they shade almost to black and way up to light lilac.

Look, my rotary cutter decided to get in the picture too. Sneaky little thing. What do they call that? Photo bombing or something? 

Thanks,
Lin

1 comment:

Debra said...

Your purples look great to me! It is probably my favorite color. Thanks for mentioning the Small Blog linky party. I have checked it out and joined. Sounds like fun!