Friday, May 2, 2014

I love entering drawings

I love all the drawings in blogland. I enter every one I see.

I won a spool of Glide thread! From Amy's Free Motion Quilting Adventures.



I

I've heard so many good things about Glide that I'm anxious to try it. Thank you, Amy.
I think this may be a perfect color for my Celtic Solstice quilt. I got that spray basted this week, and is next on the list.

I also spray basted my Christmas quilt. But the bad news there is that I didn't buy quite enough backing, so I'll have to piece to make it a little wider. Luckily, I have more of the green I used for sashings. That will get quilted after the Celtic.



Thanks,
Lin

1 comment:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I enter as many quilt give aways as I can - it is always fun to win things and end up sometimes making a quilt for "almost" free!