Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Batik Table topper

I joined  Annie's Creative Quilters Fabric Club. So every month you get a collection of fabric, and a pattern. Here are the fabrics I got this month:

And the package:

You can just see on the packge the finished product. Here's mine. Well, it's not finished yet. Needs batting, etc. I will also make coasters.


It's about 31" point to point. I enjoy trying out different projects that I wouldn't ordinarily pick for myself.
I think this will be quite stunning.
Thinking how I will quilt it now. The hardest part for me is deciding how to quilt something. I have a sketch book of filler designs I've practiced. And lots of pages of feathers.

Thanks,
Lin

1 comment:

Lorna McMahon said...

What a fun club! A great surprise to get fabric and a pattern in the mail each month. That batik hexagon table topper looks fantastic! And sew do YOU! Glad to see you added a profile picture to your blog!