Thursday, February 19, 2015

Scarce

I will probably be scarce for a while. I've been having mucho computer problems. (See how well I speak Spanish?) This computer is going in to the computer hero to be bombed. I will still have my netbook, so I am accessible, and I might get my camera to link to it. We'll just have to see.

Meanwhile, this is what I was working on today:



These are the blocks from when I was queen. I requested a simple nine-patch with no pastels, nice bright colors. I was going to wait and join another bee and ask for the same thing, but decided I would use these to make one of the Christmas present quilts I want to make this year. Voila!

This is the layout I will use however:



Makes a bigger lap quilt.

I have been cutting up scraps into 2 1/2" squares, so I joined a bunch of them today to make a border. I think it really goes with the scrappy nine patches. Need to get busy on my white squares.

Thanks,
Lin

No comments: