Friday, February 20, 2015

I Was Wrong

Bunch of things I was wrong about:

Dryer is coming on Friday. YAY!! I can wash and dry clothes again. I hope. If all goes well. The way things were going on this whole project, I won't count on it until it happens.

I'm not scarce at all. Here I am again!

I'm sure there's other things I'm wrong about too.

I finished the quilting on Fat Quarter Slide and put it in the wash in preparation for it to be the first thing dried on Thursday. Then the dryer didn't come, so I hung it to dry over the shower curtain rod. Good thing I couldn't throw it in the dryer because I have stains. My purple pen didn't come out all the way, and there are some dirty looking spots. It's back in the washer now. Maybe things didn't get completely wet? First time this has EVER happened to me. You?



In September I was Queen Bee, and requested nine-patches. I was going to join another bee and request the same thing, but decided to make these up as is. I added white patches between the nine-patches, and I really like it.

Photo bombed by Trixie



I made four patches of my scraps and joined them into rows for a border. I really like this! Thanks to AccuQuilt for making the 2 1/2" squares so easy to cut. Didn't make much of a dent in my box of squares.

Thanks,
Lin

2 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

I really like the way the border works!
I hope all the "stuff" gets fixed. We rely so much on technology and when we need someone else to fix it... Gulp!

purduepam said...

I love your border