Friday, February 27, 2015

Fat Quarter Slide--For the Last Time?

Since we're in the trailer now, I have Fat Quarter Slide on our bed. I'm very happy with how it looks here!



You can even see the backing on this pic.
I am so happy with the way it fits in here. I was worried about the size because RV beds are never the same size as home beds. It fits just perfectly! Ta Da! The flannel backing worked just as I had hoped too, keeping it on the bed better than quilting cotton would have. The heat register is on the floor at the foot of our bed, and I didn't want the quilt to slide off and sit on the register. The spread that came with the trailer did slide off, so I was aware of it. It also provided no warmth at all. Now we're cozy.

Thanks,
Lin

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I like this quilt with all of the different quilting patterns you used!