Sunday, January 11, 2015

Package

I got another package. This one wasn't squishy, but I loved it just the same.


This is all the 2014 Kona colors. Aren't they gorgeous? I think they will round out my solid stash just wonderfully.

What do you find you need to add to your stash? Particular colors? Prints? Stripes? Solids? I guess you can figure out I felt I needed solids. Canton Village Quilt Works had  a sale right after Christmas, so I succumbed.

Yesterday I spray basted 3 quilts, started quilting today. The Grand Illusion is under the needle right now, just doing the SITD (Stitch in the Ditch) so far. The boring parts. I'm using a ruler to keep myself on the seam lines, and that's going much better then it used to.

Since Grand Illusion is such a busy quilt, I will do an all over free motion pattern on it. A flower-ish swirl, I think. No one will ever see it anyway.

Thanks,
Lin

No comments: