Thursday, December 18, 2014

I'm a Winner!

When I checked my email after quilt group today, there was an invoice from Fil-Tec Threads, order number, shipping number, "no payment information necessary," "free shipping." I was confused because I didn't order anything. Have I been hacked? And what's with the no payment information thing? So I called them, gave them the order number. She says, are you Lin? Did you enter a contest?

There was a Facebook contest, enter a comment. I WON!!!!

When I get home there should be a six-pack of threads for me. $67 value!  Woo Hoo!

Congratulations Lin Marsh on winning the Cairo-Quilt Perfect Blend kit. The cotton gin was one of the key inventions of the Industrial Revolution and was in fact invented by Eli Whitney.
Unlike ·  · 
Day 6 - Today, our 12 Days of Christmas continues. We'll try to take it easy on you this morning, it is Monday after all. Today we're giving away our Cairo-Quilt Perfect Blend kit, which is perfect for today's two-part question.

What machine easily separates cotton fibers from their seeds and who invented this machine? Comment to win. We'll select a random winner today at 5:00pm (EST).












Woo Hoo!

Thanks, 
LinPhoto: Day 6 - Today, our 12 Days of Christmas continues. We'll try to take it easy on you this morning, it is Monday after all. Today we're giving away our Cairo-Quilt Perfect Blend kit, which is perfect for today's two-part question.

What machine easily separates cotton fibers from their seeds and who invented this machine? Comment to win. We'll select a random winner today at 5:00pm (EST).